Monday, December 23, 2013

My latest Makeup / beauty shopping

 
Havent even shown you yet......(well on Instagram I have.....if you want to see direct follow me there @mizzmadeup, I will most often a Little later post more details here on the blog, but sometimes it takes a while)..
 
Any way did this order fropm my beloved eleven.se
 
got lots of goodies except my ordered things......will show you more details soon....
 
SOme christmas presents like :
 
a Shower cap in gold with bling and a bow on to my grannie...
 
a real techniques Powder brush to one of my very very best friends...
 
The rest is for my self
 
Like a real technique lash groomer with a  metal comb....
 
A set of melting cup and palette for lipstick
 
then I got some Lovely gifts from wonderful Linda fron eleven.se
 
A gft set from Versace with body lotion and shower Cream I Think and a small bottle of perfeume...Lovely packaging.....
 
and then a gift set from Swedish body care brand......
 
they have really Lovely Products...can wait to try them.....
 
A tester on the hair treatment Macadamian oil repair mascque...(i have to try it Heard sooo much about it...then get the big jar if it works for me ....)
 
and then lots of small testers...as Always....
 
so fun...cause you can really get a chance trying new things to see if you like it if you dont then it was free anyway...ifyou do you get the chance to get it later on....:)...
 
Will show you all the gorgous things much more in details soon......
 
Ohhh cant wait today the day Before christmas...exciting like  small Child......hihhi
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment