Monday, December 30, 2013

My new Real technique goodies

Did get these two brushes from Real technique...
 
One is  apresent for my best friend...and the other one is one of the only brushes from realtechnique I dont yet have but have been wanting for sometime....
 
The Powder brush is sooo Amazing...I actually didnt get it in my first rounds of Products from real technique...but my friend ordered it after I recommended here getting real technique brushes...
 
And I was sooo impressed when I saw it...sooo big and fluffy but yet soooo dense.....and remeber its it is a  synthetic brush.....such a Amazing quality for being synthetic...
 
And over all...I used to only use Mac brushes as face bruhshes....but now I have actually switched over to all real technique.....for Foundation, contour, setting powder, powder...
 
I had to order t immediatly that was a long time now...and I every year I try to gove my friends some really good quality makeupbrushes....
 
Did get them ac holiday kits last year.....
 
but this year one of them is gonna get this Lovely powder brush...
 
have more brushes on the list for her.....like my favourite founadtin brush expert face brush...
 
The other one I got for my self this time was the lash groomer...
 
that is the only one I have seen that comes with a  metal comb...and for that price its a  steal like all of her brushes....
 
And its Purple ;)...
 
Also has a side with a brush for brows or what ever you want ot use it for...but my main purpose with buying this brush is to brush and separate my lashes with the metal comb.....
 
Must say a good tip for chrsitmas presents or birthday present is any set of single brushes from real technique (I mainly prefer there facebrushes, not eyeshadow brushes....allthough they are good for applying conealer and bases and lipsticks and other Cream Products in general since they are synthetic)
 
Whats your favourite of there brushes?
If you have any?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment