Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Naillook 24 K

 
New naillook.....unfortunantly was in a big rush and could find my Nail file and other stuff...so had to go with what I had......
 
But felt sooo in the mood to go with something black  and golden.....
 
So gold striping it became......
 
 
And on the ring finger using my Lovely Mac glittery polish that I loooove...such a Beautiful polish..and I got it as a present....from Mac
 
Just can never remember the name on it......Think have will have to make that up to it by dong a full blogpost about it...;).-......lol....
 
 
 
COuldnt find my normal top coat from OPI....so had to use a samples size Seche Vite...that I have discoverd I am not at all so found of...not for this purpose anyway....
 
 
 
 
 
This striping tape was very good.....really loooved it....even though next time I have to have my OPI clear coat ready.....
 
Black nailpolish from Viva La Diva
TopCoat Seche Vite
Mac glitter(chunky) polish
Golden 24 K striping tape
 
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment