Sunday, December 8, 2013

What lashes to choose

 
ALways the same problem.....when finsihed with a  look...what lashes to choose...
 
Lately I have been a bit of a chicken I feel....and gone with the ones I know and use all the time...even though I have sooo many new lashes to try out....recently got 76 pairs home...andd also Before that Another 100 pairs.....
 
So I cant complain I havent anything to choose from...cause i do...
 
I do looove to have lots of choises where ever I go...say if I travel I Always bring tooo many so I can choose in case it would be anything special..I guess thats really something I have to get better at.....so I dont over pack as I Always do now....
 
ANy´way do you have the same problem?
 
Need to push my self a Little everytime to try new ones....you never know when you find your next favourite ones....lol....;)...
 
Whats your favourite?
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment