Thursday, December 5, 2013

These lashes......

 
 
Just have to show these lashes a small tribute......
 
Attraction art no: 130902
 
From Peggy Sage
 
 
 
These lashes are Amazing.....they keep there shape....and last over and over again...cause I Always reuse my lashes.....
 
And when I apply them they just immedialty fit to my Eye or other peoples...never thave to cut them or fix with them to much....
 
These lashes looks good both for everyday looks and really fancy looks...I Think.....
 
 
 
I really loove these lashes.....and lately choosen them over some of my Mac lashes....
 
Of the reasons are of course that they are so much cheaper....and I get extra Pro discount on the as well 50 %.....but they are already here in sweden a 3rd or the Mac prices.....
 
Last time I got a full box of lashes from them.....so I got a good stash right now......and I really reuse them over and over again...cause they are so easy to Clean...and hold there shape....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Always a hard time picking what lashes to wear...but lately I have reach for these when I just dont know...and Always happy with the resulte of them...
They are both dense enough and long enough for everyday and a Little more glamour looks....
 
 
 
Makeuptutorial for this look coming up SOON...
 
 
Whats your favourite pairs of lashes right now?
 
(but must admit I Always looove my Mac lashes as well Before anything....of course...., these do remind me a Little of Mac`s 7`s......)
 
Here is a list of some of my favs from different brands :
 
Macs 3`s and 7´s
Eylure`s no 145
Peggy Sages Attraction no 130902
Urban Decays ....(cant remeber the name)
Makeupstores Doll lashes
 
These are some of my other favourites........will post something about them all soon.....
 
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment