Monday, December 16, 2013

New Eleven shopping

 
Some new shopping.......Lovely things....
 
Two of them is presents...can you gusess which....?
 
Eleven.se Always have so many goodies...and this is a small shopping basket for being me....
 
Low budget one.....
 
Also know Linda that works there Always Fix me some extra goodies....
 
What I got :
 
1 golden blingy shower cap
1 Powder brush from Real technique
1 Brow shadow duo from Anastasia Beverly hills in Medium Ash
1brow groomer /comb from real technique
And
1 lipstick palette (but main part off it and the reason I got it) a Silicon cone things to heat up Products to melt in microwave...
 
I have been loking for this kit for the longest time..and they have had it all the time here...just didnt see that that was the Silicon cone...just though it was a mixing tray.....
 
Have you started some christmas shopping yet....
 
Online or in stores?
 
I have most ready acually feels very good...only my man and my brother left I Think.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment