Sunday, December 1, 2013

My new Z Palette

 
This is my latest addition to my eyeshadow palette family...this super Bright pink small Z palette...actually have 5 big light pink and one small light pink as well...
 
But felt I needed a new one when I ordered these other shadows......so they ahve a home...lol...;)...
 
In this palette you can fit 9 eyehshadows in Mac standard size...also of course Makeupgeeks...
 
If you`re not familiar with the Z-palette its a separete palette system where you can attach keep any eyeshadows that are magnetic....of material that is magnetic....
 
Its very light and awesome colors...you can get anything from Zebra print to Bright pink, turqouise...you do have alot of choises...also in terms of size and thickness...
 
They have these thicker palettes for baked shadows or just larger for pros or if you jut have a large Collection...
 
So basicly you can depot any shadow and stick in there...
 
Also perfect witha  small palette like this is that you can bring it on the go...and only keep the colors of the loko you`re doing or having on already...and maybe a blush as well...
 
They are very smart....
 
Has a magnetic lock in the lid/frame...
 
I loovemy Z palettes cause you can see your shadows...
 
i actually got my first ones many years ago after already buying lots of mac palettes which where then not seé through.....(now they are)....then discoverd that with the z palette I could so much easier see all the color choises I had....
 
 
 
 
Lok what a Lovely packaging...will tell you more about these and the brush later on...
 
lOts of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment