Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Mac Lipstick in New York Apple

 
My New york Apple....lipstick from Mac
 
I actually only got this because I seen Nic from Pixiwoo use this ina  tutorial a while back.....such a gorgous color......
 
 
Really happy I got it....a frost fininsh.....feels so Lovely on the lips...really soft and creamy....
and what a Lovely finish....
 
 
 
 
Might have to get some more Frost finish lipsticks,,,,,
 
 
Here you have it swatched on my hand....really good swacth very true to the actual color more so than to the lips....
 
 
 


 
 
 
Really happy I got it....will be a perfect shade for the holidays....as well.....
 
And perect on other people as well.....
 
Cant wait to use it in a more full on look.-....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment