Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Makeuplook.... mess

 
Every morning the same thing...a huge makeupmess when getting ready.....once ina  while fix it....
 
But Always in a hurry..I dont know how or why that is...cause it doenst matter how much time I have in the morning..Always stressing...but i the sad part is that I kind of like that or are just sooo used to it that I work good then......
 
In the morning I multitask by wacthing tv and putting on makeup......so on the bed it is....
 
Thats why I loved my Makeupset bag...maybe start using it again...hmmmmm....why did I stop.....
 
 
I looove this bag...perfect to keep the mess in one Place.....hihih...lol...
 
What do you use...I have tried so many different methods..
 
My makeuppplanner, a tray, my makeupset bag, just picking one things at a time (not a very big fan of it)....
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment