Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Mac Pro concealer palette

 
Think I forgot to show you this one....
 
My Pro Concealer palette in Dark......I have 3 others...so now I have all the ones I need.....
 
my main purpose of getting this was to use it more for contouring...and of course on  darker complexions .......here in Sweden not that usuall but for contouring a perfect Product...
 
I used to use a creme foundation in a very Deep shade for contouring but this also works good...
 
Havent used it yet actually but will tell you more and show when I have...
 
This is  a wonderful Products that Mac has come out with....both for pro use and for personal use....the one lighter than this I use almiost every day.....looove the Corrector shades in them all......really good for correcting and concealing...perfet combo..
 
also when you are like most people not one color all year around...
 
I can go very dark in the summertime...and light in  wintertime....
 
Have you tried it?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment