Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cool brows.....though the centurys....

 
This brow chart is so cool....
 
I did love time periodmakeup when going the mua education....very fun....
 
So fun to see looks and inspiration from the past....
 
And how much influence the past has on Everything...
 
Which are your favourite brows?
 
I kind of like this we have now...pretty well shaped....but still a bit natural....but I also like the Sharp kind of harder brows.....(not just thin lines)
 
But one thing I get like a itch in my fingers is seeing a outgrown never tweezed eyebrow...I just want to take my tweezer and groom them.....
 
Or I know one girl that totally overdrawn hers and Draws unibrows almost...not very pretty..
 
mines are right now what I would say a Little to thin almost....used to have much more hair...but over tweezed them a Little....
 
Wish sometimes I could start over.....but I am trying to save a Little now...
 
lOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment