Saturday, December 7, 2013

Makeupgeek shadows swatches up close

 

 
 
Here you can see the shadows I have from Makeupgeek (so far, have Another 27 coming soon)
 
 
 
I did swatch them as they lay in the Z palette from the left starting with the top row....
 
 
Bada Bing , Mocha and Twilight and Moondust
 
 
Mercury , Latte, Cocoa Bear


 It  migght almost look like they are not so pigemnted and almost washed out but these colors I picked are very Close to my own complexion and what I would for my self call neutruals...... SO it looks more washed off then it actually is.... 
 
 
 
 
 
Will see if I can get some of my friends with a Little lighter skin to swatche them on her so you can see on both.....:)...
 
My plan was to get more neutruals because that is what I am missing more in my Collection.....colorful shadows I have sooo many......and noticed that more and more when doing makeup on others that you need to have more neutruals.....
 
Also learned more and more throught the years...that what works for me..doesnt at all means it works for someone with lighter sin color......these that are neautruals on me might actaully be very very almost dark on lighter Skin people....colors that would be my skin color ind of like Latte that I Cold use for blending purposes would probably look Lovely in the crease and outer v on someone lighter skined person...to define here Eyes....or even as a eyeliner along the lashline....
 
All of the above swacthes are taken i Daylight and office lighting....no flash....
 
The texture is really good...reminds me  a lot of Mac eyeshadows..... thats my first impression...
 
Not as highly pigemented as Sugar Pills eyeshadows but really good quality.....exactly what I Think of Mac actually....(i mean have only tried these few colors so far...but the ones simular colored of mac does about the same for me...)
 
And a good thing is that they are the same pan form as Mac.....perfect so I can fit them in my new Mac palette if I want to....
 
Have you tried any MUG shadows?
 
LOts of love
 
MizzmadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment