Friday, December 6, 2013

Sinfull Christmas makeuplook TUTORIAL OUT NOW

 
Now my latest Makeuptutorial is UP....hope you will go and check it out....Always gets  a lot of compliments wearing this look so though I would share it....
 
use my absolute favourite from Urban Decay SIN......And since its soon christmas I thought I would call it a Sinful christmas makeuplook ;¨)....
 
For me a very neutrual holiday appropriate look....for me a staple look for everyday....such Quick and easy look......
 
Of course you can pair it up with a darker lip or  a brighter lip but for  a family party that I was going to this was perfect....a more nudish kind of Deep red......
 
 
Also these lashes are Amazing and goes with what ever look I Think.....perfect for a holiday party or so i Think.......not tooo long and not to short either...lol.....
 
 
 
 
 


 
This is really one of my staple looks and everytime I wear it I get a lot of kind comments either in real Life or on social medias......


 
Makeuplook :
 
Eyeproducts :
 
Eyeshadow primer potion from Urban Decay
Lite Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Sin eyeshadow from Urban Decay (can also be found in the Naked palette)
Cork & Shell eyeshadow from Bennye
Darkhorse from Urban Decay (Naked Palette)
Creep from Urban Decay (Naked palette)
Eyeliner skinny liquid liner from Eyeko
Mascara
Lashes Attraction from Peggy Sage
 
Lips :
 
Lipbalm
Lipliner from Peggy Sage
Lipstick from Mac (could ob been Brave not sure will get back on that)
 
Cheeks:
 
Band of roses Mineralize duo blush from Mac
Whisper of guilt Extra dimension skinfinsh from Mac 
 

 
 
 
 
Funny/horrible fact......I never usually get zits or so....but this day I started feeling like a big massive bump right next to my nose,,,later developed to a big (not on Surface) but under the skin...weired...never had it Before,........
 

Really need a threading.....hihihi...lol...


 
 
Check out my video and let me know what you´re thinking ...Always fun to hear....
 
And this is not a Dare to wear look....so maybe you will wear it then send me Pictures or tag me....:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Looove my eyeko liquid liner........Amazing.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy the video...and this holiday look......
 
Have a a lovely weekend...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment