Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Riri Mac collection - first buy

 
I cant remeber if I showed you this in detail Before so I thought I would do it now...
 
This gorgous orange goldy colored lipstick from Mac`s Riri Collection...
 
Have been a Little off to this Collection just because its such a BIG (or was) sucha  hype about it....
 
So this is actually my first and probably last thing I got from this collcetion....
 
But as soon as I saw it I just couldnt resist this super gorgous sunset color......
 
 
 
 
Didnt even know how cute and wonderful the packaging was....until I opened it...just havent been interested...Another thing I dont like about Macs Collections or any collcetion and limited items is just that that they are to often limited editon and if you would like it very very hard to get your hands on.....
 
SO I usually keep to the permanent lines of brands....
 
 
Of course when I seen the imprint in the lipstick and the packaging of the tube i was like..maybe I should get some more things from the collcetion just for the cute packaging...
 
 
Cant wait to use it..havent lately...to be honest have had it in a bag where I keep things I have to do a blogpost about or video...so totally just forgot about it.......
 
Trying to thing of a Lovely eyemakup to bring out this Lovely lip shade....maybe a dark grey black smokey Eye, or a Brown taupe smokey Eye.......dont know...we will just have to see.....
 
Will swatch it later for you...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment