Monday, December 9, 2013

Brush cleaning...

 
Had some Dirty brushes that needed to see the light....;)....lol....
 
 
So schampo and "soap" (deturgent) out and get cleaning.....
 
What I Always start with is Dividing them in different types....such as White haired brushes, real or synhtetic haired, creme/gel/powder Products used....also if very colorful eyeshadows or other Products where used divid by color used....so they dont stain eachother if Deep clensing like this...
 
After washes every brush normal.....with water and soap or schampoo......I rinse them and then in each disposible cup ad a small amount of schampoo or soap.....then take the brushes in each pile and put in each cup.....first gently rubbing the brushes again the bottom and the riffled sides of the cup.....
 
sture up some foam from you Product and then leave them a Little bit depending on how long its been or how Dirty they are....
 
usually I leave them while I do all the others...and then start with them again....
 
 
What I do after they have been sitting like this a while is to gently swirl them around again and the take one by one and rinse off under running water...also swirl against your palm.....the foam and water should be all Clean when rinsing...and make sure to really feel so thats there no left over soap or schampoo...really important.....
 
Then let them dry....I try when laying the brushes down either wrap them in tissue paper to hold there shape better while drying or just shape a Little bit Before laying them dows...especilly for long hair brushes like blending brushes and so on.....
 
This technique of washing is very good on very Dirty brushes.....or on brushes used for very pigmented Products creme or shadows....also for Foundation and blush and contour/bronzer brushes.....like your own that you might not wash to often....as the ones on others....
 
 
 
Just remeber when doing this dont put a brush that you ahve used a very pigemnted brush with other brushes in case it staines....
 
Cause this really takes out all the dirt.....and left over pigments.....
 
and this is not for every day use........I do it a Little know and then when I feel they need a litle extra loooove or if I used them very very much over a certain amount of time.....
 
Most of these brushes are for my own personal use and not on others....
 
This is a technique I like....and for me that has a Little bit  darker skincolor my brushes with lighter hairs or so stain pretty easy and Quick so this really keeps my brushes non stained...
 
There are many other ways of doing this....this is just my way...know many on OG asked how I do...will have a tutorial up on this later on.....
 
 
Looove Clean brushes.....best feeling....even though not Always the funniest....
 
LOts of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment