Saturday, December 14, 2013

Makeuplook of Christmas PARTY dinner at work

 

 
 
This week was time for the yearly christmas dinner.....didnt really feel like doing something to special so I Went with a look I dooo all the time and know.....
 
 
 
My Sin ful Holiday look...have a makeuptutorial UP on it
 
 
Except that I did ad a Little higligter in the inner corner...which I usually do.....actually at least for party occasions....
 
 
Lots of good food...and a good night....not to late or so.....
 
 
Me and my lovley working colleage.....and dear friend....
 
 
Went with a Bright red lipstick......Ruby Woo from Mac
 
 

 
 
 
And some bold as lashes....:)....love my 145´s from eylure...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the extra added Lovely glow...used Makeupstores Gold glow pigement (eyedusts as they cal them)
 
 
 
 
The state we left the table in after makeup application....;).....lol.....noooo...actually we did Clean up a Little but this was during...
 
Actaully since I only did this very simple look I wasnt to stressed and ready way Before I had to...unusuall I can say...
 
We had a fun night anyway...and I did feel Beautiful...Always do in this eyehshadow and a pair of red lips....:)...
 
Hope you all have a lovley christmas partys and so on...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment