Sunday, December 8, 2013

My new First Mug brush

 
This is my very very first Mug brush...have actually ordered Another one....
 
My very first impressions of this brush was really good......for being synthestic and so cheap a really good brush.....and for me this is the only kind of brush I am missing that I want....right now...a Little larger than a pencil brush but still not large enough as a blending brush.....to blend in the crease and outer v...
 
 
 
 
We will see how it act in real Life havent had a chance (or more correclt forgot to use it) cause i do use brushes every single day.....
 
But it felt really soft and the shape is perfect for what i want it to do I Think......
 
There for I ordered Another brush again...so we will see.....maybe i will have to get the full line of brushes.....or not..cause I do already have my favourite ones from different brands.....
 
Have you tried Makeupgeek brushes?
 
If you have let me know which are your staples of them?
Or which you would recommend me getting else..like face brushes....really like the look of some of her flat top kabukis.......
 
Will get back to you with a more full on Review after usinig it....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment