Saturday, December 28, 2013

My new Lipstick melting cup

 
 
 
I have been eyeing this kit fora long long time...but never picked it up until the other day...when I seen that it actually included this Silicon metic cup that I have been looking for the longest time for....
 
So finally got it......
 
 
 
This palette I dont Think i will use have a big massive palette I got last year that I am gonna fill up with lots of lipsticks......how fun....
 
Maybe I will use this for personal use...
 
The kit comes with this palette witha  mirror and Place for 8 lipsticks, also with space for a small brush also included and a small spatula.....
 
 
 
Very good kit actually .....so happy I got it...its gonna be so much easier t find perfect colors for both my own lips and clients....
 
As you might have seen my biggest Lipstick Collection contains lipsticks from Mac...and most of the except the limited and Viva glam ones all loko the same...so when I am lokking through my lipsticks to fin a perfect shade I have to look at the names written very small under....
 
Know I wont have to....yeyyyy
 
The smart thing with this cup (i dont really know if it is Silicon feels  alittle bit harder) but anyway this cup works so that when you melt your lipsticks...you eont get any resedue getting stuck i the melting cup....many other materials do that...and that just wastes a lot ot good Product....
 
Its called Make your own lipstick palette and is from Japonesque
 
 
Cant wait to start arranging my lipsticks in color order.......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this before, sounds good though. I've used Japonesque products and this might come in handy for some of my lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah u should get it...havent actually even tried it yet...but will soon...but since the cup is of silicone its not supposto leave any resedues....so u use Everything u melt....and really cheap as well..even here in expensive Sweden....where do u live?..lol....Lots of lOve MizzMAdeUp

      Delete