Friday, December 6, 2013

Family dinner over 35 year tradition

 
Every year the first sunday 4 sundays Before chritmas we have been going there with my dads side of the family...my family my dad, my siblings, my cousins, ant and granny.....
 
They have been going there since Before I was born....so about 35-40 years on the same restaurant the same table...:)
 
This was my makeuplook of the day.....
 
Usually do some more fun and colorful...this year Went for this Classic holiday typical kind of look :)....
 
 
 
The restaurant is located in the middle of Stockholm on one of the highest Points so you have a Lovely view of Stockholm...
 
 
 
And the sealing in the restaurant is filled with star lights...that has been there since I was a Child...so has been sitting counting them all childhood ;)....lol....
 
 
 
 
They Always serve what we call Smorgåsbord...a big table filled with goodies to take from like a buffe.....so you can take how much you want and what you want......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is just one of my many plates ;)...lol...
 
 
 
And look what they had...I m not really so in to candy and sweet things...but didnt this loko Lovely and pretty with all these Lovely color combos....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lovely color combos......have to do some kind of candy look........get so inspired.....


 
 
 
After just Walking around looking at the magnificant view.....
 


 
After that home to grannie for some more cookies and christmas things....
 
 
On the way home through the city filled with christmas lighting...
 
Looove this tradition ...Always have........
 
Such a nice way to see all our family........gathered...cause usually spread all over the country and World the rest of the year....
 
lots of love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment