Sunday, April 8, 2012

Must have Make Up Brushes

My Must Have Make Up Brushes


 From the left.

 Mac 187 Duo Fibre Brush             To apply foundation
 Mac 134 Powder Brush                 To apply Powder (sheer loose)
 Mac 138 Tapered Powder Brush    To apply powder to set my concealer under    
                                                   eyes     
 Make Up store (MUS) 206             To apply Concealer or other creme product
 Synthetic Concealer brush
 Mac 239 Eye Shader Brush            To apply/pack on shadow on the eyelid
 MUS 106 Eye Shader Brush           To apply/pack on shadow on the eyelid
                                                   (dark color)
 MUS 107 Eye Shader Brush           To apply/pack on shadow on the eyelid or up 
                                                    to the eyebrow lighter color
 MUS 109 ? Blending Brush             To apply/smugde out my eyeprimer
 Mac 219 Pencil Brush                     To apply color in the outer v and crease,
                                                     and  under the eyes
 Mac 217 Blending Brush                 To blend up in the crease, blend colors 
                                                     together
 Mac 217 Blending Brush 
 Mist       Eye Shader Brush              For packing on shadow on the eyelid
 Mac 227 Eye Shader Brush              For applying my higlight color under the 
                                                      brow
 Mac 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush       For Contouring of the face under the 
                                                     cheekbones and under chin (creme product) 
 Mac 109 Contour Brush                  For Applying/blending contouringpowder to 
                                                     set contour by creme product
 Mist        Rouge Brush                    To apply/blend my rouge
 MUS 357 Powder Brush                           To swep of any access/fallout product in the
                                                     face/ under the eyes

also my must have, not on the picture but : a Kabuki brush (I have Mac`s)
also forgot my angled brush for my eyebrows.......

I absolutley LOVE my brushes, couldnt be without them it really Makes the Make Up.......
Brushes are essential to create makeup looks...
For me it`s a definit MUST HAVE......

I will later on do more detailed reviews of my brushes...and new ones I might buy a little now and then.....Link it here later.....

I have lots of other brushes but theese are my go to brushes right now......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment