Monday, April 30, 2012

New hair cut..styled and trimmed.......


This is a before picture.........havent really fixed it at all......


Just brushed threw it this morning.....



Here you have the lovely after pictures.......

I wasnt really gonna cut anything...just went to get my hair washed, blowdried and styled.....but we decided (me and my hairdresser) that he would trim a little now and there depending on what was needed)






And I`m so happy I went and got this done..........love the fringe now....havent been to happy with it the lasts couple of weeks.......just couldnt style it.....







So happy I went............Hope I can keep it nice like this for the trip.....



Like???

Everytime i´ve been there the hair feels so light and has a special sheen to it.....just lovely.......so happy.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment