Tuesday, April 24, 2012

what nail color/look???

I am having problems deciding what color/style I should have on my nails.........


Maybe this..........


A simple nail look...but ohhh so much brightness...a real splash of color......



Or this............??


My two absolute favourite glitter polishes.......from Viva La Diva...




or this.......same glitter polishes but with black visible in the background........








What do you thing any suggestions........or can I maybe mix them....glitter on top of my lovely bright blue.....I dont know...love the simplicity of it............but I also Loveeeee glitter.....it`s so Meeee.........

The only problem I had last time...when I wore my glitter polish...it chipped fast...it has never done that earlier...but I did use a different background polish......

Do you have any suggestions for me???
Something totally different than above??

Help meeeeee??!!!!!   PLease comment below......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment