Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My favourite parfume....wright now...



This is my favourite parfume wright now...and has been for a while....

It was very popular...when i was younger...and about 2 years ago I felt the smell of this parfume...and I just had to ask what it was...

It turned out to be this one.....CK One...Calvin Klein..
actually for those who doesnt recognize it.......is for both genders......

But I totally love it, the same as I did back in the days...when it came out.......

Its such a fresh, cent..........so I cant describe it.......

But most people probably knows how it smells......Very famous smell....

Reminds me of when you where younger........I buy the big bottles now cause I use it everyday....

What perfumes do you use???
And what memoris does they give you?

For me perfumes/smells are very connected with memories of different things....
I can still remeber how a boy (that I fanced)`s hair smelled.......still.....

I had another perfume that unfortunatly Escada stopped selling......that I love as well.....still have some drops of it..and it still smells lovely..more for the memorie then anything else........

(it was a heartshaped red/pink bottle from Escada..., can show you later....)

Please share your favourite parfumes....

Enjoy:)


 










No comments:

Post a Comment