Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New old favourite blush/higlighter - Nars, Mist




Here you have newly again found darlings......the eyeshadow (that I uses as blush is from MIST (Makeup Institut of Stockholm) and the blush from Nars called Desiree, I use it as a highlighter......



I`m totally in love with these two products wright now...you will probably see
 me using them a lot.......i next coming videos and more.......

Desiree doesnt really suite me as ablush alone, but as a highlighter it looks fab.......just the right shimmer....more shimmer then sheen......so I`m still looking for a product that gives me the wright amount of sheen.....

Any suggestions??

I love these colors..always had a thing for anything pink....

I know pink looks good on my cheeks...the only thing I havent really tried yet, that is supposto look fab if you have  a little darker skin is Orange blush...I`ve been told......I can imagine it to look nice,...but still dont....I will have to try it out.......and see...maybe thats my next go to /Must have makeup.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment