Monday, April 23, 2012

Recap...My Estee Lauder blush palette.....



I justed wanted to share my wonderful/lovely Blushpalette (again) from Estee lauder.....


Ì use it almost everyday, workdays........cause it´´s so simple to bring with me..and the colors are really good.....I wasnt sure of that at first but they really are.........They probably suite any skincolor.....




And of course I love the luxurios pgolden packaging......(for you that havent seen my earlier posts on this, it came in a bag filled with makeup products from Estee Lauder) This is definitly the product from that bag except the mascara maybe that has been used the most.........perfect size not to big or small....

I hve my, say, Mac blushes in palettes and the Z-palette (big) is a little to big to bring in your handbag...but this is half the size and fits perfect in handbag.......

Just wanted to share my love for thid product...on most pictures when a show Just another makeuplook....so you know...what blushes I mean when I write from My Estee Lauder palette.....

Do you have any good recommndations on good compacts with blushes......??
Whats your favourite blush??

Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment