Thursday, April 12, 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow...rerun......

This is and was one of my all time favourites makeuplooks (that I have)......
It could be something for saturday.......we will see.....



I love this look...here with a neutrual lip.......but if I would ware it for saturday I would ad a more colorful lip.........I think also a bright pink...to match the rainbow theme nd the bright colors.....


Love the yellow in the inner corner.......but it`s very hard to get the yellow applied good...yellow is for me the hardest color to apply correct.....it`s very often they are very chalky and not to pigmented.......

Do you have any yellow eyeshadow you can recommend??

Thats better quality...I`ve tried a lot of brands.......expensive and budget ones.....same conclosion regardless.......

So far the best one for me is Sugar Pills in the Burning Heart palette or the yellow from my Ben Nye palette....




To acchieve this look watch my Makeuptutorial click below....


This is my second video...so the quality wasnt the best......but just press mute use your own music of choise...while watching.....

My music of choise for this video would definitly be one of my all time favourites........Some where over the rainbow with Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Love it.....>>>>>>Click here to listen<<<<<<<


I love this look.....but I am having doubts in case I can get the yellow as I want it.......I will probably be a bit stressed as well as usual........

I`ve been thinking either purple theme or turqouise or this......

I definitly know I want some glitter..your best friend doesnt turn 30 every day.......

Some really FAB lashes is given.......maybe two pairs....or underlashes as well.......hmmmmmmm

A lot of decisions......I have as you can probably noticed a very hard time to make decisions...when I have a lot of choises.......

Help me if you want........what do you think I should ware......???

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment