Monday, April 9, 2012

Reacap of some of my Makeuptutorials.....

Here you have a recap again of some of my other Makeuptutorial..... 

also watch My Channel for even more videos and to see what I watch all the time......



Here you have my last couple of years favourite....... My Somewhere over the Rainbow   look.....
Love this color ful and dary.....makeuplook....different colors of lip for this look can totally transform this look....a nude lip instead of a bright pink.....or just  use more pastell colors...not so bright...for a much more subtile look.....

You can also do this look the opposite way...start with the darker colors in the inner corner and work your way out with brighter adn brighter colors ending up with the yellow in the outer v....




Here you have my very first makeup tutorial...not the best quality...but I like the look.....made it up as I went...I made it for New Years.........a glittery eye can of course be made on top of any color for a more party vibe look......



This is a very exciting look.....love to spice up a black eye with a colorful eyeliner......and  alittle pop of light in the inner corrner doesnt hurt....


And last this glittery undereye look......lovin it.......

Also check out all my other videos......at My Channel

Please comment, rate and subscribe.......

Lots of love........

Mizz Made Up

No comments:

Post a Comment