Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last time on a trip......



Last time I was flying.....I brought my Cleansing Milk from Loreal and I thought sincé it wasnt more than a couple of centimeters up 1/6 of the bottle or less.......I the thought that I would be allowed to travel with this....the limit is 100 ml of fluid....of any kind......

To my suprice they asked me to bin it in the security check.......I was so sad........but It wasnt that much so.......had no choise....



This time Im not gónna be as stupid...so I a while back bought these makeup wipes......which works just as good....only in  a´different form......also the same brand.....and very cheap if you compare to Mac and other more expencive brands........

I have also heard alot...since we now this time is flying with Ryan air....I know they have even more restrictions........so I`m gonna prepare everything perfect...probably keep my foundations in my big bag and looked in small plastic bags...and travel only with small packages and not so many fluid containers in my makeup bag, which I`m bringing as handluggage....would never send it some other way............

How do you pack your makeup when you fly or travel??

PLease share your travel with makeup experiences......


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment