Monday, April 23, 2012

My purcheses....

This where my latest purchaes...I was going for some makeup but actually.....came very late to the departmentstore so they where almost closing...so i quickly got these lovely Woloford stockings....and the Loreal Lumi primer......




Look at these cool stockings...I`mn gonna wear them on my trip to Scotland one night..so cool........the ones I got where not exactly as the picture...black on black.........but almost......

They where pretty expensive but well, well...SInce I shoped so much last time at this deparmentstore I had like a giftcertificate for 400 sek (about 45-50 euro, £40, $60).......so fun when you hardly ahve to pay for it.....and really good quality stuff as well.........

Already showed you this...I´ll get back to you when I tried it out a little more.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment