Thursday, April 5, 2012

Earings rack.....

I just wanted to share my Spot on Earingsrack.......My thought with this was to fill it with the 10 pairs of most used earings (at the time)........


Wright now some of them are hanging there just beacause they are to tall to hang anywhere else....



But I really do love this rack.....so pretty.....I will show you my bigger rack later...

I will try to embrace my originaly idea with this rack.....cause it is good...I have so many earings I easily forget......them all........but if I put 10 pairs I would try to wear them more.......

I will try it out and get back to you.......I used to change earings everyday before, lately I`ve been a bit boring wearing my diamond studs everyday...soooo boring...and so not me..at least all the time......

What do you use for storage for earings.....
I have a really good storage for studs and smaller-medium rings but I need much more storage for my bigger ones.....the ones that hang down more.......

That one of my problems I have for years and years been week for accecories, but I forget what I get..because it`s not on display...instead it`s hiding in a droor somewhere......

What do you use???
Where did you find it?

I used to solve that (and still have) some of my bigger earings hanging on a net fabrick tangtop.......you can use a scarf or whatever...but its good if it consists of net.......you just hook your earings on and then you can see them or easly take them out from your wardrobe.....I have mine on a cut pink hanger.....(the tangtop is black, goos color to show of things)

Will show you this later.....

I`m just jyacking on and on.......will stop now....

Bye...enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment