Monday, April 16, 2012

Party hair tutorial......

This is a hair tutorial on the hair I wore for this weekends 30 th birthday party.....
When I started I was gonna do it differently.....but it ended up like this...and I loved it.....also got so many comments for hair and makeup at this party....



Start with a clean canvas.........

Just start by brushing out your hair and fixing your parting as, here straight in the middle all the way......

Part it so you have to separate parts of hair.....


Take all your hair on each side and put up with a scrungie, "rubberband"...pretty high up on the head.....

This is what you should have so far.........like  a little school girl......

To make the hair look really sleek and tight use some kind of wax or mousse or something simular.....
I`m here using this well smelling wax from Maria Nilla (Love the smell, my hairdresser uses this all the time...)

Now it`s time for some curling...on both sides.....I`m using this curling iron that does not have a clip thing and a glove.......(I always use at least one glove, a couple of years back I burned on it and still have scares....buhuuuu)



Here is one more thing you will need.........some hairpins........



Take a small amount of hair and wrap around each ponytail on each side....to more or less cover the scrungie.....(or if you have added falsehair, cover it up)
and pin it so you can see the pin.......

Before I started curling I used a Heatprotector spray that I have......from a brand C4 Straight spray......


After a couple of curls your arm could be a bit sore...but it`s definitly worth it, this is how you use this type of curling iron to get the best looking curls...or if you have someone else to doit one you......

I just take a small, small amount of hair.....and then separate it and wrap it around the wand of the curling iron....use the glow to hold it in place for a perfect curl...... It`s also very important what way you start the curl from, for the apperence.........of the curl......

e

 after doing that...spray, spray , spray with hairspray to set the curl and make it last......


I just took one side at a time...........takes some time...but for a longlasting and beautiful, cute resulte it`s worth it.....



Before or during I apply the hairspray I gently lift the curl from the end of my hair up.....and spray..so it really stays in taht shape........


I used this spray...cause I know it stays on forever, and Curls or other hair look will stay the same all night long.....Proffs Super Strong Hairspray...very cheap and very good........






Just curl. curl, curl........and watch your self........



So here you have the finishied hair look.....The only thing I forgot was to fix the fringe........I was justed to stressed at the end........


The hair look with makeup and styling.......I really like the hair....it didnt turn out how I imagined but it ended well.....I was gonna take up part of the curled ponytails and pin it up.......try that next time maybe....

The hairspray is soooooo good that today when I went to work (I havent showered my hair yet) my hair was standing straight up where the ponytails had been........and I hard a very hard time getting my hair insome nice hairstyling......have to wash it today......

Enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment