Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My "new" eyecreme.....

I showed you a post not to long ago about a clothes purches I did...I also got a refill of my eyecreme.....

I did notice in the shop that they changed the packaging a little bit......but didnt think more of that..

When I the next day tried it...and opened the box.......it said that they had a new formula and new packaging.......This is how it looked.....




This is how it moisturizes......before and after......



This is the new look of it......
I`ve had this for years and years and been very happy with it.....hard to fins eyecremes thats not anti age cremes.......maybe more now....but......

We will see if the new formula gives any more change......


A lot of people...forget about this with using an eyecreme.......I´ve been taught that it is very important.....that you have a separate creme for the face and eyes......

This creme is from NIVEA Visage....I always wanted my eyecreme to be of the same brand as my other skincare products (Loreal).....

What eyecreme do you use.....??
Does it help you..?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment