Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old inspiration.........makeuplooks.......frosty......

Just wanted to go back and get some inspiration on what I`m gonna where as makeup for my friends 30 th`s birthday party......




This look is pretty cool...and I mean that in the sence that it looks very cold and icy, the lips does warm it up a little.......love that lipcolor.......



......before I wore it I thought it wasnt gonna suite me....but I was happily supriced......its really a lighter red color........not so bright....It`s Ginger red (I think it`s called from Estee Lauder)


Of course this look would look relly cool with a hot pink/purple lip to......like Girl about town and Quick Sizzle (from Mac, the later one from Cook and Shop collection)



I was also wearing my favourite lashes....My no 7`s from Mac...now I am a bit split in between no.3 and 7 love them both..........we will see which ones I will go for Saturday........

I`m thinking maybe to have glitter under the eyes as a eyeliner......and highlight in the inner corner..........hmmmmmmm.....

If you want watch how to acchieve something like this look.......

Click below.....


or to see more glitter...like pictures above watch.......


For that extra pop of sparkle in this case glitter in the innercorner......

Do you have any suggestions on makeup looks, themes of colors or anything???
Write in the comments......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment