Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recap of my Makeuptutorials..........

For some different Makeuplooks please watch My Channel MizzMadeup


My latest makeuptutorial...a spring eastern inspired look......Purple and green/yellow.....A little bit dare to wear...but  in my oppinion..verry suttle....try it out you might be supriced how good it suites you......


Check it out......


If you are used to wearing neautruals.....Or want a for you a more day wearable look.....job appropiate.....

Check this video out......



Can be used to almost any clothes or skin/haircolor.......neauturals works with almost anything...




This is my silverblues.......a very quick and easy look......one of my "oldtime" favourites......
Love this look..you can use almost any color in the crease instead of the blue...like pink, purple, black, turqouise or any color really......


This on one favourite of mines......


Can also be maid with a lot of different colorscemes like purple, blues.......This is also a newer vesion of one of my oldtime favourites...obviously you can skip the rhinestones and glitter for a more subtile look......

My best friend turns 30 this week...and having here BIG party this weekend coming,....I was thinking of using this as a base for my makeup look then....maybe different colors.....we will see.....

please give me suggestions.....Comment below...what colorsceeme....


PLease check >>>>>My Channel out HERE<<<<<<< to see more of my makeuptutorials........or see what I watch......

Please also comment, rate and subscribe......

Love to hear your thoughts on the looks........

Lots of Love   (I`m still up in the moutains.....it works wonders for your skin.....When I come back I will post more things...)

Mizz Made Up

No comments:

Post a Comment