Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just another makeuplook......





I havent been wearing fake eyelashes for a while now and it feel so empty........for period of times I wear them all the time...and sometimes not........


Love what a set of extra lashes can do for your makeuplook...it`s amazing......

It can be tricky to apply them in the beginning...but with the wright technic you will soon get the hang of it....I will show you sometimes...how I do........if you havent watch one of my videos on My Channel........

I`m really looking forward to going to Glasgow, Scotland...I´m gonna try to make really nice/extravagant looks everyday there......this week I have been letting my face rest a little bit.....only using tinted moisturizer at tops..........


Today I`m after coming home do some laundry, preparing for the trip, pack..and start preparing what makeup to bring..and pack it so it doesnt brake .........also the wright amount of fluid taht you`re allowed to carry........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment