Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Facial cleansing products....Rerun...

This is what I use to Cleanse and refresh my face......


These are my Cleansing products for my face....
from Loreal....
I absolutley love them....
Especially the Cleansing milk for the face and eyes.....It removes all makeup perfect.....and I wear a lot of eyemakeup, especially on the eyes....
And most other face cleansers are only for the face and then you have to get a separate one for your eyes.....

So this is a perfect option if you want to buy 2 in 1.
It`s also a very cheap and economic choise.
The face feels so fresh and light after using it.....
Highly recommend it.....

I dont use the toner everyday....

.Wright now I`m up in the moutains....then I hardly wear any makeup...you could say that the same as I am on vaccation, my face also is......

I only use a small drop of the Cleaning milk every morning.....and just wash my face at night...the water here makes your skin so soft...and works wonders for your hair...

I always wash my hair here, sometimes putting out buckets to catch rainwater or just in the shower here it`s like balm to your hair..makes it so smoothg and soft...nothing like the water down in Stockholm where I live.....

The water up here comes straight frome the springs up in the mountains.....so clean....and good.......

Wish we had the same at home.....

Enjoy :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment