Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Alex........new makeup storage....



Here you have my latest addition to my makeup storage......a five drawer dresser...perfect just next to my makeup table.....

I have this series of dresser...called Alex from Ikea......in different hights and amount of drawers......

It`s perfect for storing your makeup.....perfect size drawers.......I will show you my other two another time....

This was actually a bargain at Ikea..had been a store sample..........to showcase the product...but in great condition....a couple of hundreds cheaper (in sek, swedish crown)

My plan is to show you all of my makeupstorage soon........
when it`s organized the way it should be...........we will see.....

whére do you get your storage funiture??

I just love organizing my makeup...I just wish I had more time for it.......will have to take time soon.......

Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment