Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My party nails........all blinged up....

You`ve seen it before here.....but I just love the glittery look.....




Sorry for bad pic`s.....just remembered to take photo...when I was doing makeup for the party........was a bit stressed.....

I used  :

Basecoat from OPI
a Black/purple nailpolish from Scratch nails (dont have the name in front of me now)
Viva la divas glitter nailpolishes..in 2 colors pink/purple and turqouise
Topcoat from Seche Vite

What I love the most about these inexpensive  glitter nailpolishes from Viva La Diva is that they are so full coverage, even thought it`s glitter......they cover with one layer...not that many glitter polishes do....you usually have to build the coverage up.........


These nails went perfect with my Turqouise /Pink and purple blue look.....



To see makeuptutorial...picture.....stay tuned coming up very soon......



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment