Monday, April 2, 2012

Blue my mind........naillook quick tutorial.......


This was my weekly naillook.......a quick tutorial.......




Start with a cleaned hand...filed/shaped, polished....and oil treated......
   
     

To start the polish part I applied a layer of OPI basecoat, clear polish...





Next step was to paint 4 of the nails in this wonderful, bright color, Blue my mind......from HM very smart name...I like.... Two layers if needed......or just to make it last longer.....




The ringfinger that we left/skipped before paint it with a purple...the one I´m using is also from HM (trio-packs)


For  a little extra effect..I´m gonna use these naildecor sheets.....and apply on top of the purple nailpolish.....


And voila...this is what you get...a very fun effect.......a blinged up nail.....


you just find the one that fits the wright nail and then apply...gently pressing it on......




I`m only using this one one hand....to get this cool effect......

Top everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.....


These are all the products I used :

OPI Basecoat natural
Blue my mind from HM
Purple from HM (trio-pack)
Seche Vite




And voila...here you have 2 hands ready for..........for looking good just......

It`s a bit hard to tell on the pictures but the purple is shining throw the stones a little bit...looks really nice.....a nice feauture......

I`m totally in love in this blue, color...looks so cool......

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment