Saturday, April 21, 2012

"half" Cut crease Lil pumkin pie look.......

Was inspired a little bit by a look Lilpumkinpie05 recently uploaded......I just took what I had...and it was done in less then 5.........






Prime your eyelid and all the way up to the brow.....Here using Urban decays eyeprimer potion in Clear...


As a base I`m using Groundwork that is  a Paint Pot from Mac



For  a sharp line, I`m using a eyepencil from Urband Decay...I think it`s called Petrol Blue........Follow the eyeshape i the crease and out to the corner.....

 Also blend the line out a little bit, at first with a clean brush....like a pencil brush....


I then applied this eyeshadow (see bleow picture)......


Bottom row second from the left......



Also used it under the eye.....




Time to set the line we made earlier wit some eyeshadow.......I`m using the 2 blue shades on the bottom row 3 shadows in from the left......


First started with my 217 blending brush from Mac..but I felt it blended to much I wanted more precision to it...so.......


......I started using my pencil brush instead.........just to pad on the blue shadow and blend more precis.....


I must tell you I just went along....and did what I thought at every step....didnt really have a plan from the beginning............I here connected the under eye with the crease and outer v line....

This is how it turned out.....I also added a highlighter.....mistake it didnt look very good...but I didnt have time to fix it....It was just way to bright for this look.....

Then applied eyeliner..used Blacktrack from Mac....winged it and connected it with bottom of the eye.....Also added mascara and brow.color..........

Finished look.......a really improved look....with a small piece of inspiration of Lilpumkinpies look......





Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment