Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My right now two favourite Lipbalms....


Here you hve them both..I did share my thoughts on one of them a couple of days ago.....




This is the one from Odd Molly...really loving it......it makes your lips so smooth and soft and has a small tint of pink......so your lips does not only feel smooth they look lovely........

It`s in this jar.......I have just applied it with my finger...of course you can use a lipbrush......
It also smell  lovely...really feels like it`s moisturizers the lips well..........

Next one is the one I recently wrote about....From Lypsyl...and this is actually called lipshine......but is also a lipbalm combined with a lipshine......this one smells and tastes even better than Odd Molly.......This one is very , very cheap.......Also has a little tint of pink.......hardly noticeble, but makes you feel like you are wearing something more than just a lipbalm/shine......

This one as you can see comes in a squesie tube and has like angeled applicator in plastic......like some lipglosses....

They also have a lot of shopsticks.....I have been using there Pink one...but it doesnt smell anything like this and this feels more luxurys......

What do you use as  a lipbalm?

I also sometimes use Vaseline...love it to.........

Take care of your lips....especially over the winter or any drier period of the year..or really always...cause when it`s warm you also need to treat them.........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment