Monday, April 2, 2012

Night Hair Treatment.....Loreal



This is my Nighthair treatment from Loreal taht I use.......as the name you apply it in either damp or dry hair before you go to bed...and leave it in for the full night...you dont really rinse it out.....you just leave it in.....


I try to do this a little now and then to be good to my hair........

wright now I really need to be extra good to my hair..rally need to go to the hair dresser...but just havent had time yet......Next week it`s eastern vaccation here then I will make a plan to go  to my lovely wonderful hairdresser...my fringe is way to long and my hair just looks....so boring.......

But I do know that everytime I get the fringe cut.....the rest of the hair just shines more....also after gettin it blow and styled at the salon...of course,........

Good recommendation for a more healthy and glowy hair.........is to use something like this........to treat your hair......be good to your hair......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment