Friday, April 27, 2012

Must bring - Brushes.......



This are the makeupbrushes I`m bringing (also my Kabuki, not on picture)

Tried to gather all the small, eyebrushes in one...more or less......



and all the face brushes in one.........this is a very good storage for your brushes when you are travelling......I think......


Also had some eyeliner and lipliners that I stored there...will pack lots of more...just in case......hihi.....I`m so bad at travelling...want to bring everything so I can choose......

What brushes would you bring if you could only choose 5??

I would probably choose

My Mac 187 foundation stimpling brush
My Mac 109 Contour brush
My Mac 217 Blending brush
My flat shader brush from Makeup store (middle size)
And my Mac 219 Pencil brush

.....very hard to choose only 5 but........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment