Thursday, April 5, 2012

Makeup table - messy.........


My makeuptable is in good need of a big, thorolought cleen out.......just ahvent had the time.....


And now I got one more storage thing....no more excuses.....

I might be a little messy.....but I really want good order, easy to find things when it comes to my makeup/makeupstorage..........

So this mess have to go.....have to clean.......now.....I even find it very funny to do....ones I start...love to find things that I forgot about.......

I always do that when I clean.....find lots of things..that I totally forgot about.......Love it it`s like getting something new.......

Just hope I can fit everythig in my new storage unit......hihi.......

Will show you all of my storage, when I`m done cleaning this table........

How do you store your makeup??

My wish/plan is to have it very clean and plain....(maybe onlythe brushes on top of the table).....not many things really on top of the table....but also have all the regulary things easy to get/reach.......

Hate to walk up just to go get something in the middle of putting on your makeup or so........

Oki I think you got my plan now...whats your plan??

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment