Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recap of my Makeuptutorials......

Here you have a little recap of some of my Makeuptutorials...in case you havent seen them ot wants to watch them again.....

Also for me a little attempt of getting some inspiration for what looks to wear in Scotland.....



A sexy purple cat eye makeuplook.......... like it........


I totally love this look it`s so meeeeee.......love the colors and they just suite me perfect......




Absolute love the purple and the yellow/light green they go so well together..really reminds me of easter or spring.........



This lovely green look...is probably a must on this trip since we are invited there by a fotball player that plays in the fotballteam of Celtic.....and there colors are green and white.........

If I dare to wear it on the game....we will see.....dont want to get knocked out by a Rangers fan...I dont really route for anyone.....since I dont know much about fotball (soccer)......


This is an alltime favourite of mines.........a eyemakeup in the darker/cooler colors of the rainbow.....I Usually complement this look with a bright pink lip or a nude lip........

I`m happy when I`m wearing this makeup.............

Thats all for now.........

Please Comment , Rate and Subscribe on all of the videos..I would love to get some feedback of you......and hear about your favourites look...and more......

Lots of Love

Mizz Made Up

No comments:

Post a Comment