Saturday, April 21, 2012

Loreal Magique Lumi.........



This is one of the things I bought yesterday.....I have heard so many people say so many good things about it...and loreal is one of the drugstore brands that I actually use...in form of moisturizer and mascara......


I just tried it in the store and  a small amount today on the cheeks.......It`s really soft and glideson like silk.......it feels so incredible soft......

I will try it out more and let you know.....I was actually gonna buy a  simular product from Mac, but I didnt I thought I would actually try this one and then see..if I still feel that I need the ac one.......

I heard so many good things about this one so we will see.......

so exciting to try out new things....

Have you tried it yet??
If so, what did you think`???
Live up to the word??

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment