Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ala naturel

 
 
 
 
I just though I would treat you this ala naturell look.....not very often u see me like this.....
 
 
its not really me at all...but I guess sometimes it can be nice......!!?
 
 
Also did try this fun side bun style.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I must admit......have been a Little lazy lately...now when summer is here...and I do spend a lot of Days on the beach or so....and then I dont wear no makeup at all then.....cause I looove to swim an play around....lol...like a Child......
 
AT work lately I have just wore my beloved Blacktrack and some mascara......sometimes a BB Cream or a tinted moisturizer or a light Foundation.........but not often......
 
But I am now going for vaccation for a week and then its full makeup on every day...fun......cant wait to record some makeuptutorials and see what I will come up with...
 
Hoping I will have time to do one day look and one evening look......
 
What are you wearing this summer??
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment