Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Jewelry / accesories shopping...

 
 
 
I did some accesorie / jewelry shopping......and got some really cute stuff...
 
 
 
 
 
Do you know what this is ??
 
COmment below if you do...I will tell you later......
 
 
Got this super cute braclet...that I also already used as  a foot chain...worked as well.....
 


And of course these super duper cute bows........wich they would of had more colors...like pinks......:)....
 
SO cute...have earlier had simular....but Think it was to tight for the middle finger....and I do Think they look better there sometimes anyway...
 
And I only had a black and red Before...now I have this gorgous yellow.....looooooovin it.....
 
You know me looove anytihg with bows.....:)
 
Super duper cute.....had to have....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I adore the bow rings! I have one in red and my mom has so many of those rhinestone bracelets. She has every color I think, haha.

    -Yelena x

    ReplyDelete