Friday, July 5, 2013

How cool lashes......Makeupstore

Make Up Store Eyelash Chic

I have been for a long long time been wanting lashes with feathers on....finally got some.......I have been looking at loads of different feathery lashes that Makeupstore has got....

But when I was ordering some other things at one webshop...they only had these...so those is what I got...

but as you can see down below they come in many different types at makeupstore....

....The ones I got was enough feathery for the kind of look I am imagining......right now anyway....plus they didnt have them right now...otherwise nowing my own shopoholic self I probably would of got the all.......:)...lol..



 


Kind of elegant feathery......like them.......really cool effect....


These are sjust sooo cool..and have that feathery texture to them.....anyway....





Here you have some really feathery things.......with some cute Little dots on them.....





And these looks like someone caught a Crow or something....:) ...lol....
 
Of course you can Always killa bird your self...(no was just joking......).....no but you could buy feathers at a Craft store and cut and glue together with a  normal set of lashes...I was juts feelinga  bit lazy....:)
 
So many different looks you can make using feather....cant wait to see.....
 
Do you have any feathery lashes or good suggestions wth brands that sell them..??
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment