Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beach wear...



These are my picks for beach wear right now......

All different parts of different swimsuites......
 
I looove my swimdress or what ever you would call it....Always get lots of nice comments about it....and really comfitable...and cute....

My bikini bottoms I foudn a couple of years ago and just had to have them......actaully didnt get them the first time I was it...but almost dreamt of getting it after...could stop thinking of it.....
 
Then forgot about it...and a month or so (or even maybe 2) after I came in the same store...and they had them left....one pair inmy size,...on SALE....can you belive how happy I was...was kind of expensive from the beginning...and now almost nothing.....if you compare....
 
Like it was mean to be......:)
 
And the bikini in black grey and White....was also one of those things I though was not really Worth getting at first...because of the price and then I bought it anyway...not on sale but.....looove it...and looove the bathing suite I have in the same line....:)
 
These are what i Think parts of my best swimwear purches.....looove them all.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty floral one piece! I adore those :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun....yeah it is really pretty......and pink and black :)...lots of love MIzzMadeUp

      Delete